What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, supreme and final authority for all faith and life.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only such as are born of the Holy Spirit are saved from their sins.
- We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to convict, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for Godly living and service.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both saved and the lost. The saved, to eternal fellowship with the Lord; the lost, to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the universal Body of Christ manifested through local assembly of believers, known as the local church.
- We believe in emphasizing practical Christian living and lifestyle through the Word of God.
We believe in the autonomy of the family unit; bonded to one another, resolving conflicts together, depend on each other in times of need, in unity with the body of Christ, as a compelling witness for Christ.